Telephone System Maintenance
A telephone system maintenance contract with Daly Systems Maintenance (DSM) will allow you to concentrate on the running of your business, reassured that our maintenance engineers are here to look after your telephone system for you.
- maintenance contracts to suit your business needs
- experienced fully trained field and service desk engineers
- liaison with your line provider to resolve faults
- fast and efficient response to faults and queries
Our Service Desk engineers are ready to assist, giving advice, solving problems and, whenever necessary, arranging a site visit.
What is covered?
- Access to the DSM Service Desk – including remote diagnostics
- Replacement of NEC equipment and associated labour costs
- Fault reporting and follow up to line provider
- Engineers visit to site when necessary
Our highly trained and experienced engineering team works on all major systems either remotely or on site.
Dalys’ engineers will be happy to assist, whether you have a major fault or just need some small programming changes to be made.
We have two levels of cover which suit the needs of most business situations:
Monday – Friday from 0830 – 1700 (excluding bank holidays)
24/7 364 cover (excludes Christmas day)
At Dalys we understand that some businesses have other requirements and we would be happy to tailor a level of cover to suit your particular business model.
Dalys has a target time of 4 hours for responding to major faults with a fix time of 16 hours. Urgent system-critical faults always get priority.
Dalys’ customers also have the option of adding remote programming to your contract, allowing modifications to be made to mirror the changes as they happen within your business.
Our promise to you is to:
- handle your call using knowledgeable and experienced staff
- give a 4 hour response with a target of 16 hours to fix
- carry out remote system changes within 5 working days
- give straightforward advice and solutions
- give priority to system failures and major faults
- give one point of contact and make it easy to use our services
- treat all or our customers as we would wish to be treated
DSM are also happy to maintain systems installed by other telecoms providers, please contact us for a competitive quotation.
To make changes to your NEC system, including changing the time please go to the User Guides page or contact our Service Desk on 0116 2426999