For more information call 0116 2426996
SV9100 DT410 6 key: Digital Desktop entry level phone also available as a 2-key non-display
SV9100 business phone system
The NEC Univerge SV9100 is the latest technology from NEC, with new features, sleeker handsets and an extremely cost effective solution for all types of business, working as digital or IP with SIP technology for DR (disaster recovery) capability.
The SV9100 system is ideal for those businesses who require cost effective reliable telephony, but also for those who want that, and more.
In addition to the features listed at the end of this page, there are many more exciting and incredibly useful features that could prove invaluable to your business:
Mobile convergence with uMobility
How convenient would it be for your smartphone could be connected to your business telephone system as a true extension, making sure that you are truly connected with your office at all times.
This means that you and your colleagues have a single number reach, making your business and colleagues more collaborative and increasing productivity. Using the business Wifi, the user can improve their in-building coverage, and seamlessly transfer when leaving the building network. There are also cost savings implications with the mobile network being bypassed when a mobile device is used at the office. Read more.
Video conferencing can be achieved via your browser by using your PC/laptop microphone and webcam. This software allows up to 4 conferences each containing up to 8 parties, either on your internal network or via a VPN, which in turn allows desktop and document sharing.
Toll Fraud Guard
Toll Fraud is one of the fastest growing crimes in the UK, and is where criminals hack into your system in order to make fraudulent calls, often to mobiles in other parts of the world. During a weekend or overnight this can amount to the target business being liable for a bill of thousands of pounds. The Toll Fraud Guard application from NEC allows perimeters to be set to suit individual business to guard against this activity, it will send alerts to advise you that there may be illegal activity on your system, of shut it down until you have checked and decided that the calls are genuine. This is an extremely cost effective way to help guard against your business becoming a victim of Toll Fraud crime. Read more.
NEC SV9100 system chassis features:
- distinct, scalable, IP Unified Communications enabled solution
- high reliability with future-proofed technology
- comprehensive suite of Unified Communications and contact-centre solutions
- broad range of mobility applications and devices
- vertical market-specific solution integration
- wide-range of end-points Single point configuration and management
- multi-Line SIP client, multi-carrier support
- versatile architecture – works as an IP system, digital system or a combination of the two
- modular architecture for exceptional scalability – cost effective from 10 to 800+ users
- user-friendly management interface streamlines system administration
- easy migration from the NEC Univerge SV8100
Handsets options for the SV9100 – features include:
- 12, 24 or 32 key digital or IP
- 2-key non-display or 6-key digital options
- backlit keypad and soft keys
- adjustable angle
- programmable keys with LEDS
- 4 feature keys and navigation keys
- headset port
- full duplex speakerphone
- 20 number personal directory
- 1000 number system/group directory
- built in wall mount kit
- dual-colour call indicator lamp
- 8 selectable ring tones
- energy saving sleep mode
- DSS console available with either 8 or 60 programmable keys
IP handsets include:
- network support 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- USB port – smartphone charging downloading images
- XML open interface capabilities
- VoIP encryption
- full colour backlit display model available
Speak to our sales team for more information or to arrange a demonstration and see for yourself the benefits that the SV9100 could bring to your business.
Request a quote