Daly Systems Limited (hereafter the Company) is committed to providing and maintaining a healthy and safe working environment for all its employees and other people who may be affected by its activities. The overall responsibility for ensuring the implementation of this policy lies with the Managing Director. In order to achieve this aim the Company have the following key objectives:
- Provision and maintenance of appropriate and effective personal protective equipment, safety equipment and adequate facilities for the well-being of all employees.
- The provision and maintenance of plant and safe systems of work.
- To avoid risk to health & safety during the use, storage, handling and transfer of items of stock, plant and equipment and other articles and substances.
- To cooperate with others and co-ordinate works on any given project.
- To plan, monitor our own works to make sure that workers under our control are safe from the start of their work on site.
- To ensure adequate information is available with respect to hazardous substances used at work, taking into account the conditions and precautions required to ensure that, when properly used, they present to no undue risk to health.
- To ensure that persons not employed by the Company, but who may be affected by our working activities, are not unduly exposed to risks to their health & safety.
- To provide information, instruction training and supervision, as required, to ensure the health & safety at work of all our employees.
- The provision and maintenance of safe access and egress to and from all working areas.
- To comply with the relevant statutory instruments.
- To ensure that employees are reminded of the legal requirement to comply with the Company’s policy, arrangements and associated procedures.
In particular, the employees are required to:
- Take equitable care of their own health & safety at work and of those who may be affected by their acts or omissions.
- To work together with their employer to ensure that they comply with any duty or requirement for health and safety, imposed on their employer by law and contained in the statement, or the Company’s health & safety policy, arrangement, or associated procedures.
- Not to purposely or irresponsibly interfere with, or misuse, anything provided in the interests or health, safety or welfare.
Daly Systems Ltd and Daly Systems Maintenance Ltd