Daly Systems Limited and Daly Systems Maintenance Limited are committed to a programme of continuous improvement with respect of their environmental impact, incorporating current and future operations.
The following principles provide the structure to help the Company set goals and promote continual improvement in our environmental performance.
We believe that everyone employed by the Company is responsible for good environmental performance.
We undertake to:
- comply with the requirements of environmental legislation and approved codes of practice
- to protect the environment by setting objectives for the Company’s operations and ensuring that environmental matters are integral to the way in which the Company is managed.
- to provide visible leadership that promotes good environmental performance and commits resources to achieving the Company’s objectives.
- to ensure all employees will receive information, instruction and training to ensure they understand the need to protect the environment and observe the requirements placed upon them by the Company to achieve this goal.
- reduce pollution, emissions and waste wherever possible
- reduce and recycle office waste, including packaging materials
- continue our efforts to reduce the use of all raw materials, energy and supplies
- discourage unnecessary printing of documents and emails
- wherever possible assist customers to use products and services in an environmentally-sensitive way
- participate in local or national discussion about environmental issues
- carry out an annual review of our policy and performance
- ensure that our vehicle emissions are kept to a minimum by regular servicing and replacement
- ensure that we use energy and water efficiently to minimise waste
The Company will promote continual improvements to environmental performance by:
- Identifying and managing risks associated with our activities and delivering any improvements through effective environmental management systems.
- Monitor our environmental performance, audit the effectiveness of our management system and report our performance to our employees through our H&S meetings.
Daly Systems Ltd and Daly Systems Maintenance Ltd