Careers with Dalys
Opportunities at Daly Systems
New Business Sales (IT)
The successful New Business Sales person will be responsible for the sales of technology related services and solutions used by businesses, the education sector and other markets. The person must have IT specialist knowledge.
Daly Systems are looking for an established New Business person who has previous experience within Sales, account management and New Business sales. The role will be mainly new business and some existing accounts that will require key skills in offering new IT services to them. With skills that naturally generate revenue, strong relationship building is what will be required within this role. This will be an opportunity suited to a ‘hunter’ that is proactive, knows how to make things happen and has a passion for sales.
To apply for this role, you must have/be:
- Previous sales experience within a B2B environment – plus experience in technology sales or a technology background
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve targets
- Motivated and driven to succeed
- Understand the need to keep up-to-date records in a CRM system
- Motivation for driving business growth
- Persistent and have tenacity
- Engaging telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- At ease in a technical environment, with the ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge in daily work
- Within 25 miles of Leicester
In return for your hard work we offer an outstanding base salary, dependent on experience, with a commission scheme, as well as other benefits commensurate with the role. We also provide in depth training and continuous development opportunities to ensure you can continue to grow your career.
We are look for people who have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, lots of drive and the passion to succeed in a thriving sales environment. If you fit the criteria, then send your CV with a covering letter outlining your ideal role and remuneration expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org